Cyber Security 4 Robots Laboratory
We are delighted to invite you to join us for the official opening of the world’s first Cyber Security for Robots lab, CS4R, located in the Wayra offices in Munich, Germany. This lab is a joint partnership between Telefónica Tech, a leading provider of integrated technology solutions in Cyber Security, Cloud, IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain, and Alias Robotics, a company specializing in Cyber Security for Robots. The physical opening will take place on Wednesday 22nd September, following the necessary health protocols* (to be confirmed in September), and will offer insightful presentations and demonstrations, and a networking lunch. Please note that places are limited, so please register soon to avoid disappointment.
Agenda (all content will be delivered in English)
- 10:00 – 10:30: Guest arrival*
- 10:30 – 10:45: Opening welcome, presentation of Wayra Germany
- 10:45 – 11:00: Telefónica Tech introduction
- 11:00 – 12:00: CS4R lab and product presentations and live demonstrations
- 12:00 – 13:00: Tour of facilities and networking lunch
We hope to see you there!